Alfalfa FPE is a great microbial enhancer for your soil as well as nutrient and hormone boost for your plants. The alfalfa is fermented alongside beneficial microorganisms such as Lactic acid bacteria, yeasts and phototrophic bacteria which are breaking down and unlocking nutrients and growth hormones such as Triacontanol which can improve growth, yield, root formation, photosynthesis, uptake of water and nutrients, nitrogen-fixation and enzymes activities.
Material: EM-1, Blackstrap Molasses, plant material, water
5L of Activated EM (250ml EM-1, 250ml Blackstrap molasses,250-500ml plant material 4.5L water):
- Mix in all the ingredients in your container.
- Close the lid and add an airlock.
- Let it ferment for 3-5 days in a dark place.
- Using a pH meter or paper check that the pH is 3.6 or below, when it does, let it ferment for another 5-7 days.
- By the end you should have a sweet fermented smell very similar to the initial EM-1. Remove the airlock, strain the liquid and store in an airtight container at room temperature away from sunlight. Shelf life is 3-6 months